top of page
Mon, Mar 14|
Swarna Bindu Práshanam
Monthly event for kid's healthcare
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2022, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Vedavidhya Consultants, Naidu Street, Kadur, Chikmagalur, Karnataka 577101, India
About the event
Brahmi Ayurveda Clinic, near Head Post Office, Chikkamagaluru is conducting “Swarnamutha prashana” program every month on the auspicious nakshatra(“lunar mansion” or sectors along the ecliptic) of Pushya.
- Swarnamrutha prashana (nano gold therapy fortified with herbs, honey and clarified butter) is a modified way of traditional gold licking.
- Children aged 0-16 are eligible to take Swarnamrutha prashana
- To boost overall health and immunity of children
- To improve intellect and academic performance.
- Marked improvement is observed in preventing recurrent manifestations of fever, cough, cold, tonsillitis, pharyngitis etc.
- Significant improvement is found in height, weight and general growth and development of children.
- The administration of this immune booster drops for a period of 21 months shows remarkable change in enhancing the overall growth and development of the child.
Consultation and immunization on premise
bottom of page